If you want to go to EDC Las Vegas, but really don’t want to camp in the desert- then look no further than Hotel EDC! Personally, I haven’t been at EDC since they have had camping, but I’ve always loved staying on the strip and partying with all of the festival people. But now, that experience is even better because Insomniac is taking over a hotel resort! It’ll be all ravers all the time! Hotel EDC, presented by Vibee, prominently features a range of unique fan experiences, entertainment, and epic perks for festival Headliners to enjoy for three nights and four days, May 19-22, 2023. This sounds amazing! The vibrant sights, sounds, and experiences of EDC Las Vegas will come to life at Resorts World’s Las Vegas Hilton! This will truly be a hotel stay of your dreams. With Insomniac, expect the BEST! Start planning now because you can purchase your accommodations starting this Monday, December 5, at 12 p.m. PT at HotelEDC.com, Hotel EDC packages, which include accommodations for groups up to four people, can be locked in with just a $99 deposit.
And the property itself is just to die for. It is HUGE! Over 88 acres will be transformed into the perfect rave wonderland. Guests at the Las Vegas Hilton can enjoy exclusive parties at Ayu Dayclub, specialty art installations, daily wellness sessions, in-room entertainment, gift bags, and so much more!
Want to go but didn’t get tickets? Don’t you worry!!! Vibee has procured a limited number of festival passes, giving Hotel EDC purchasers the option to buy a ticket to the sold-out festival, if needed.
Hotel EDC, the exclusive and only official Headliner hotel for EDC on the Las Vegas Strip includes:
- 3-night stay at Las Vegas Hilton at Resorts World, checking in Friday, May 19 and checking out Monday, May 22, 2023.
- Dedicated EDC TV channel to enjoy DJ sets and exclusive content from the comfort of your room.
- Exclusive gift bags for each guest.
- Hotel soundtrack provided by Insomniac Records.
- Dedicated Vibee concierge on site.
- Official Hotel EDC day parties at Ayu Dayclub, all weekend long.
- Free entry late night to Zouk Nightclub Friday and Saturday nights (subject to capacity).
- Pop up DJ sets throughout the property.
- Morning wellness experiences.
- Eye-catching EDC photo ops and performers.
- Daytime Headliner Headquarters at RedTail, with games, prizes, karaoke, speed dating and drink specials, plus interviews and DJ sets from Insomniac Radio.
- Special EDC pop up store on property.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- Headliner Hall Pass with $30 in daily credits for each guest to use on property.
- Recharge after the show with extended hours and special menu items from Suns Out Buns Out and Mulberry Pizza, including custom Pasquale’s Pizza!
- Daily Headliner Happy Hours with drink specials on site.
Hotel EDC also offers premium add-on experiences, such as Premier Shuttle service to and from the festival grounds, early check in and late check out, the option to extend your stay by adding on nights before or after the festival, spa packages, and a special Raver Recharge Brunch on Saturday developed in partnership with the culinary team at Fuhu. Heck yes!
If you want to get in on the fun but are worried about price, know that Vibee has you covered. You can split the payments among friends at the time of booking and join the payment plan. To browse all Hotel EDC packages with additional information on package add-ons and extensions on the length of the hotel stay, please visit HotelEDC.com.
From dusk till dawn, the biggest names in the electronic dance music landscape will soundtrack three nights across nine stages of music at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway, while paired flawlessly alongside enthralling carnival rides, a Camp EDC experience, wedding ceremonies, state-of-the-art fireworks displays, and more. Further information on EDC Las Vegas is available at lasvegas.
Further information on Vibee is available at vibee.com.